Textbook of Third (3rd) Year Physics (BSc) | CL Arora & Dr PS Hemne - S.CHAND
|Size||:||6.75 X 9.5|
About the Book-
As per the new syllabus, the present book contains three theory papers-Paper I, Paper II and Paper III. Physics Paper I contains chapters on Relativity and Statistical Physics, Paper II contains solid State and Nuclear Physics and Paper III contains Solid State Electronics. The complete syllabus of B.Sc. Third Year is covered in 25 chapters.
- The material is presented in a comprehensive way using a simple language.
- The sequence of articles in each chapter enables the students to understand the gradual development of the subject.
- A large number of illustrations, pictures and interesting examples have been given to illustrate the basic principles involved so as to make reading interesting and understandable.
- Solved examples as well as numerical questions frequently asked in different universities are incorporated.
- Exercises with a large number of questions are given at the end of each chapter to facilitate the students to prepare for their examination as per the pattern of setting question papers in all universities of Uttar Pradesh.
- And many more is supplemented even for a last student who feels Physics as a killer subject.
Table of Content-
SECTION-I - RELATIVITY AND STATISTICAL PHYSICS
1. REFERENCE SYSTEMS
2. SPECIAL THEORY OF RELATIVITY
3. STATISTICAL BASIS OF THERMODYNAMICS
4. SOME UNIVERSAL LAWS IN STATISTICAL MECHANICS
5. MAXWELL-BOLTZMANN STATISTICS
6. QUANTUM STATISTICS
SECTION-II - SOLID STATE AND NUCLEAR PHYSICS
7. CRYSTAL STRUCTURE
8. CRYSTAL X- RAY DIFFRACTION
9. CRYSTAL BONDING
10. LATTICE VIBRATIONS
11. FREE ELECTRON THEORY OF METALS
12. BAND THEORY OF SOLIDS
13. STRUCTURE OF NUCLEI
14. NUCLEAR MODELS
15. NUCLEAR REACTIONS
16. PARTICLE ACCELERATORS
17. NUCLEAR DETECTORS
18. ELEMENTARY PARTICLES
SECTION-III - SOLID STATE ELECTRONICS
19. PN JUNCTION
20. BIPOLAR JUNCTION TRANSISTOR
21. SMALL SIGNAL AMPLIFIERS
22. HYBRID EQUIVALENT CIRCUITS AND NOISE
23. FIELD EFFECT TRANSISTORS
24. REGULATED POWER SUPPLIES
25. MISCELLANEOUS : SCR, LSI, PHOTOTRANSISTORS
Now you can buy this book online at www.mycoursebook.in
S. Chand Group is one of India’s leading publishing companies. They are in the market for more than seventy years. They develop and publish quality books for students from primary level classes to higher academic levels, including engineering, commerce, management, basic sciences and other courses. It is the first Indian publishing company to be ISO 9001:2008 certified. S. Chand Group is one of the few publishing houses in India with an in-house integrated publishing solution and with a massive distribution network of twenty four locations throughout the country. Their books conform to various syllabus patterns of different education boards and universities.