Textbook of First (1st) Year Physics (BSc) | CL Arora & Dr PS Hemne - S.CHAND
|Size||:||6.75 X 9.5|
About the Book-
As per the new syllabus, this book contains three theory papers-Paper I, Paper II and Paper III. Physics Paper I contains chapters on Mechanics and Wave Motion, Paper II contains Kinetic Theory and Thermodynamics and Paper III contains Circuit Fundamentals and Basic Electronics. The complete syllabus of B.Sc. First Year is covered in 30 chapters.
- The material is presented in a comprehensive way using a simple language
- The sequence of articles in each chapter enables the students to understand the gradual development of the subject.
- A large number of illustrations, pictures and interesting examples have been given to illustrate the basic principles involved so as to make reading interesting and understandable
- Solved examples as well as numerical questions frequently asked in different universities are incorporated.
- Exercises with a large number of questions are given at the end of each chapter to facilitate the students to prepare for their examination as per the pattern of setting question papers in all universities of Uttar Pradesh.
- And many more is supplemented even for a last student who feels Physics as a killer subject.
Table of Content-
SECTION I - MECHANICS AND WAVE MOTION
- MECHANICS : LAWS OF MOTION
- CONSERVATION OF MOMENTA AND ENERGY
- DYNAMICS OF RIGID BODY
- PROPERTIES OF MATTER: ELASTICITY
- CENTRAL FORCES AND LAWS OF GRAVITATION
- SIMPLE HARMONIC MOTION
- DAMPED AND FORCED HARMONIC OSCILLATIONS
- COMPOSITION OF SIMPLE HARMONIC MOTIONS
- WAVES IN MEDIA
- SUPERPOSITION OF WAVES
- STATIONARY WAVES
SECTION II - KINETIC THEORY AND THERMODYNAMICS
- IDEAL GAS
- REAL GASES
- LIQUEFACTION OF GASES
- TRANSPORT PHENOMENA IN GASES
- LAWS OF THERMODYNAMICS
- THERMODYNAMICAL RELATIONSHIPS
SECTION III - CIRCUIT FUNDAMENTALS AND BASIC ELECTRONICS
- STEADY CURRENT
- ALTERNATING CURRENT (A.C.)
- A.C. BRIDGES
- POWER SUPPLY
- BIPOLAR TRANSISTORS
- SMALL SIGNAL AMPLIFIERS
- HYBRID EQUIVALENT CIRCUITS
- ELEMENTS OF TRANSMISSION AND RECEPTION
- MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
Now you can buy this book online at www.mycoursebook.in
S. Chand Group is one of India’s leading publishing companies. They are in the market for more than seventy years. They develop and publish quality books for students from primary level classes to higher academic levels, including engineering, commerce, management, basic sciences and other courses. It is the first Indian publishing company to be ISO 9001:2008 certified. S. Chand Group is one of the few publishing houses in India with an in-house integrated publishing solution and with a massive distribution network of twenty four locations throughout the country. Their books conform to various syllabus patterns of different education boards and universities.