Management and Organisational Behaviour | Dr SC Saksena & Dr Gaurav Sankalp - SAHITYA BHAWAN PUBLICATION
Management and Organisational Behaviour | Dr SC Saksena & Dr Gaurav Sankalp - SAHITYA BHAWAN PUBLICATION is available at mycoursebook. Buy Management and Organisational Behaviour | Dr SC Saksena & Dr Gaurav Sankalp - SAHITYA BHAWAN PUBLICATION online at the best price. Get fastest shipping and more benefits on Management and Organisational Behaviour | Dr SC Saksena & Dr Gaurav Sankalp - SAHITYA BHAWAN PUBLICATION at mycoursebook. Get best deals, discounts and offers on Management and Organisational Behaviour | Dr SC Saksena & Dr Gaurav Sankalp - SAHITYA BHAWAN PUBLICATION.
Management and Organisational Behaviour For
- B.Com (Hons.) IInd Year of Lalit Narayan Mithila University Darbhanga
- B.Com (Hons.) Vth Semester of Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Dhanbad, Sido Kanhu Murmu University Dumka
- M.Com Ist Semester of Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut, Aligarh Muslim University, Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University, Kumaun University Nainital, Patna University, Magadh University, Patliputra University, Veer Kunwar Singh University, Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Munger University, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University Muzaffarpur, Lalit Narayan Mithila University Darbhanga, Jai Prakash University Chapra, Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Purnea University, Kolhan University Chaibasa, Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Devi Ahilya University, Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Barkatullah University, Jiwaji University, Vikram University
- M.Com Ist Year of Mahatama Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Bareilly, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Siddharth University Kapilvastu, Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Faizabad, Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Jaunpur
- M.Com(Private) Ist Year Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut
- M.Com Business Administration Group, Applied Business Economics Group Ist Year of Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University Agra
- M.Com IInd Semester of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith Varanasi, Jananayak Chandrashekhar University Ballia, Kumaun University Nainital, Guru Ghasidas University Bilaspur, Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Dhanbad, Vinoba Bhave University Hazaribag, Sido Kanhu Murmu University Dumka, Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Devi Ahilya University, Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Barkatullah University, Jiwaji University, Vikram University
- M.Com IIIrd Semester of Aligarh Muslim University, University of Allahabad, Prof Rajendra Singh (Rajju Bhaiya) University Prayagraj, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University Raipur, Atal Bihari Vajpayee University Bilaspur, Bastar University, Sant Gahira Guru University Surguja
- M.Com IInd Year of Bundelkhand University Jhansi, Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Faizabad, Jai Narain Vyas University Jodhpur
- Graduate & Post Graduate courses of Various Universities.
Management and Organisational Behaviour is one of the most interesting subjects to be understood by an individual; the more one reads about it the more absorbing does it become. Behaviour is one of the core elements of all the employees who compose the organization, therefore it has great relevance in the modern organization. To make an organization successful and competitive one has to go through the behaviour of the people who work for the organization. By understanding the organizational behaviour properly one can make optimum utilization of Human resources.
As this is an exciting field of study an attempt is made to integrate the relevant knowledge for the benefit of students, researchers, academicians, and industrialists. It will surely stimulate thinking among the students.
The book lays the special emphasis on Models of Management and Organisational Behaviour, Individual Behaviour, Learning, Leadership, Conflict Management, Stress Management, Change Management, Power Dynamics, Motivation, Perception, Group Dynamics, Organisational Culture, Organisational Development, Knowledge Management, Work-Life Balance. Impact of Global and Cultural Diversity on Organisational Behaviour, Organisational Goals, and Organisational Effectiveness provides readers a more vast platform to understand the behaviour. The book will help the students to have the conceptual knowledge of Organisational Behaviour and to know the various dimensions of the subject.
This book is very useful for the students of MBA, M.Com, PGDM, PGDIM, PGDHRM, DIM, BBA, B.Com and various other courses in which the subject is taught. The simple, lucid language and graphic representation is the highlight of the book.
Management and Organisational Behaviour Book Contents
- Management: Concept, Nature, Process, and Significance
- Development of Management Thought
- Organizational Behaviour: An Overview
- Impact of Global & Cultural Diversity on Organisational Behaviour
- Attitude, Morale, and Values
- Individual Behaviour
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Perception and Individual Decision-Making
- Organizational Goals
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Organisational Culture
- Organizational Change
- Organisational Development
- Conflict Management
- Group Behaviour and Group Dynamics
- Power Dynamics
- Job Satisfaction
- Stress Management
- Counselling and Negotiation
- Employees’ Performance Evaluation
- Career Planning and Development
- Work-Life Balance
- Knowledge Management
- Ethics and Human Behaviour
- Case Studies