Introduction to Engineering Mathematics (Vol 2) | Hk Dass & Dr Rama Verma - S.CHAND
|Size||:||6.75 X 9.5|
About the Book-
Introduction to Engineering Mathematics Volume-II has been thoroughly revised according to the New Syllabus (2018 onwards) of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU, Lucknow). The book contains 15 chapters divided among five modules - Ordinary Differential Equations of Higher Order, Multivariable Calculus-II, Sequence and Series, Complex Variable Differentiation and Complex Variable-Integration. It contains numerous solved examples from question papers of examinations recently held by different universities and engineering colleges so that the students may not find any difficulty while answering these problems in their final examination.
• Very short questions of 2 Marks have been added at the end of each chapters for better preparation of concepts.
• Latest Solved Question Papers have been solved and included in the textbook.
Table of Content-
Module-I: Ordinary Differential Equations of Higher Order:
- Linear Differential Equations of nth Order with Constant Coefficient
- Simultaneous Linear Differential Equations
- Second Order Linear Differential Equations
- Method of Variation of Parameters
- Series Solutions of Second Order Differential Equations
Module-II: Multivariable Calculus-II:
- Improper Integrals of Different Types
- Gamma, Beta Function
- Application of Definite Integration
Module-III: Sequence and Series:
- Sequence and Series
- Fourier Series
Module-IV: Complex Variable Differentiation:
- Functions of Complex Variable, Analytic Function
- Conformal Mapping
Module-V: Complex Variable-Integration:
- Complex Integration
- Taylor's and Laurent's Series
- The Calculus of Residues (Integration)
Now you can buy this book online at www.mycoursebook.in
S. Chand Group is one of India’s leading publishing companies. They are in the market for more than seventy years. They develop and publish quality books for students from primary level classes to higher academic levels, including engineering, commerce, management, basic sciences and other courses. It is the first Indian publishing company to be ISO 9001:2008 certified. S. Chand Group is one of the few publishing houses in India with an in-house integrated publishing solution and with a massive distribution network of twenty four locations throughout the country. Their books conform to various syllabus patterns of different education boards and universities.