Income Tax Law And Accounts 2019-20 | Dr HC Mehrotra Dr SP Goyal - SAHITYA BHAWAN PUBLICATION
Please enter a valid zipcode in this field.
Special Price ₹431.00 Regular Price ₹525.00
- For B.Com III Year of University of Lucknow, Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Jananayak Chandrashekhar University, University of Allahabad, Baster University, Bilaspur University, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University, Sarguja University, MATS University Raipur and many others in india
- Thoroughly revised, enlarged and updated edition Incorporating the provisions of The Finance Act, 2019 and The Income Tax Act, 1961 as amended up-to-date.
- The legal position as amended up to May 2019 is given. Most up-to-date and authentic book on Income Tax for the Assessment Year 2019-20
About the Income Tax Law & Accounts Assessment Year 2019-20 Book
- Largest Selling Book since 1964 and over the last 55 years of its existence, the book has established a reputation for itself as the most definitive work on the subject of income tax.
- A simplified, systematic approach to the understanding of a complex subject written in a unique, simple and easy to understand language.
- Each topic, after a theoretical exposition, is followed by illustrations to facilitate the students to master the practical application of Income Tax Law.
- User-friendly examination-oriented style facilitating easy comprehension of each topic.
- Solved Illustrations and Questions for exercise are largest in number in comparison to other books on income tax.
- Unsurpassed for over 55 years. The book is trusted and relied upon for accuracy and reliability. Mistakeless printing on paper of superior quality at a moderate price.
- Questions from the latest Examination Papers of various universities have been included in the revised edition of the book.
- At the end of each chapter, Short Answer, Objective Type, and Short Numerical Questions have been added with answers.
- In the chapter of Deduction of Tax at Source, the new matter on Collection of Tax at Source has been added.
- Several new numerical questions (both solved and unsolved) have been added in almost all the chapters.
- A unique feature of the revised edition is that Section-wise Index has been incorporated.
Income Tax Law & Accounts Book Contents
- Salient Features of the Finance Act, 2019
- Income Tax: Introduction and Important Definitions
- Agricultural Income
- Residence and Tax Liability (Basis of Charge)
- Exemptions from Tax (Non-Taxable Income)
- Income from Salaries
- Income from Salaries (Retirement)
- Income from House Property
- Profits and Gains of Business or Profession
- Determination of Income of Certain Business or Profession on Presumptive Basis
- Depreciation and Investment Allowance
- Capital Gains
- Income from Other Sources
- Clubbing of Incomes and Deemed Incomes (Aggregation of Incomes)
- Set-off and Carry forward of Losses
- Deductions to be made from Gross Total Income while Computing Total Income
- Computation of Total Income of Individuals
- Computation of Tax Liability of Individuals
- Rebate and Relief of Tax
- Assessment of Hindu Undivided Families
- Assessment of Firms
- Assessment of Association of person or Body of Individuals
- Income Tax Authorities
- Preparation and Filing of Return of Income
- Assessment Procedure
- Deduction and Collection of Tax at Source
- Advance Payment of Tax
- Recovery and Refund of Tax
- Appeals and Revision
- Offences and Prosecutions
- Tax Planning for Individuals (Tax Planning under various Heads)
- Capital and Revenue
❐ Section-wise Index
❐ Examination Question Papers with Answers
Write Your Own Review