Immunology And Immunotechnology | B Annadurai - S.CHAND
|Size||:||6.75 X 9.5|
About the Book-
This book is a latest attempt not only to include the diverse facets of immunology and immunotechnology but also to useful for the students of Biology, Zoology, Veterinary Science and Medicine in 21 st century.
- Compilation of latest advances in immunology and Immunotechnology in twenty eight chapters.
- The language of the text is simple and comprehensive.
- The current information embodied in the book has been duly supplemented by the feature of the future potential of immunological techniques.
- The subject matter is fully illustrated.
Table of Content-
- History Of Immunology
- Architecture Of Immune System
- Immune Response
- Structure And Function Of Specific Immunoglobulins
- Immuno Diagnostics, Abo, Rh, Incompatibility, Widal Test, Elisa, Ria Techniques And Their Application
- Interferon Cytokines
- Tissue Typing
- Antibody Forming Theory
- Antibody Receptor Structure
- Designing Vaccines For Active Immunization
- Cancer Immunology
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(Aids)
- Immunological And Immunochemical Techniques
- Staphylococcus Aures Protein,A Purification
- Agglutination Reaction
- Purification Of 1G By Ion Exchange Chromatography
- Radio Immunoassay And Related Technique
- Elisa And Emit
- New Vistas For Monoclonal Antibodies Avoiding Detection
- Appendix-I Answers To Study Questions
- Appendix II Index
S. Chand Group is one of India’s leading publishing companies. They are in the market for more than seventy years. They develop and publish quality books for students from primary level classes to higher academic levels, including engineering, commerce, management, basic sciences and other courses. It is the first Indian publishing company to be ISO 9001:2008 certified. S. Chand Group is one of the few publishing houses in India with an in-house integrated publishing solution and with a massive distribution network of twenty four locations throughout the country. Their books conform to various syllabus patterns of different education boards and universities.