History of China and Japan (1839-1949 AD) | KL Khurana - Lakshmi Narain Agarwal
History of China and Japan (1839-1949 AD) | KL Khurana - Lakshmi Narain Agarwal is available at mycoursebook. Buy History of China and Japan (1839-1949 AD) | KL Khurana - Lakshmi Narain Agarwal online at the best price. Get fastest shipping and more benefits on History of China and Japan (1839-1949 AD) | KL Khurana - Lakshmi Narain Agarwal at mycoursebook. Get best deals, discounts and offers on History of China and Japan (1839-1949 AD) | KL Khurana - Lakshmi Narain Agarwal.
For B.A., M.A. and Other Competitive Examinations. Short Questions, Long Questions and Objective Questions,
Undoubtedly, the number of books on the History of China and Japan (1839-1949 A.D.) is quite large but either they are very big in size or written in such a way that students feel much troubles in the selection of the topics, they want to study. This book is written according to the syllabus of different universities so that the students may get the required material in one single book without difficulty. The History of China the Celestial City and Japan ‘The Land of Rising sun’ is quit interesting and we have made an attempt to present it in a manner that the readers might feel elevated after going through it. We are confident that the present book will be useful for the students appearing in various examinations at graduate and post-graduate level. Varied account of rise and fall of china and Japan has been given in this volume along with some significant revolts, movements and reforms which occurred between this period. The great personalities of China and Japan are also discussed in it along with their achievements.
- History of China and Japan (1839-1949)
- Relations between China & England: & Opium War
- T’ Ai-P’ ING Rebellion
- European Imperialism in‘ China
- Scramble for Concessions and Cutting of Chinese Watermelon
- Hundred Days of Reforms and the Boxer Movement
- The ‘Second Reforms Movement and Chinese Revolution of 1911 A.D. and 1949 A.D. .
- Republic in China
- The Age of Warlordism and May Fourth Movement in China
- Dr. Sun Yat Sen and the Establishment of Kuomintang Party
- China under Chiang Kai Shek
- Kuomintang-Communist Struggle
- Civil War in China
- Achievements of Communists under Mao Tse Tung
- Opening of Japan
- Meiji Restoration and Modernization of Japan
- Rise of Japan as a Modern World Power
- Russo—Japanese War (1904~05 A.D.)
- Anglo-Japanese Alliance (1902 A.D.)
- The Washington Conference (1921-22 A.D.)
- Manchurian Crisis
- Rise of Militarism in Japan
- Relation of China with European Countries
- Role of China in World Affairs upto 1941 A.D.
- `Role of Japan in the First and the Second World War