Business Economics | HL Ahuja - S.CHAND
|Size||:||6.75 X 9.5|
About the Book-
This edition of the book is specially revised to cater to the changed syllabi requirements of business economics as per UGC model curriculum, and in the light of the new UGC's Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) syllabus for B.Com and B.Com (Hons.). The book is a recommended text by UGC in its model curriculum. The book provides conceptual understanding of essential concepts in business life. It details the foundations of business economics with special emphasis on demand analysis and consumer behaviour. It also discusses analysis of production and cost of the firm, market structures and pricing of products, factor pricing and income distribution and concludes with the discussion of capital budgeting. Based on the author's extensive teaching experience, the book champions a collaborative approach to delivering an appropriate textbook that is curriculum relevant.
- Two New Chapters -Transformation and Taylor's and Laurent's Series have been included
- Every topic relating to the subject has been provided with ample coverage.
- Close to 1400 solved examples (including previous year questions of different universities) on various topics have been incorporated for the better understanding and to make familiar with the standard and trend of questions set in the examinations.
- More than 260 exercise sets and book-end solved question papers provide apt practice of all concepts explained.
- Useful formulae and 10 years question papers have been provided on S Chand Publishing website which will be helpful for students while preparing for examinations.
Table of Content-
- PARTIAL DIFFERENTIATION
- MULTIPLE INTEGRAL
- DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
- DETERMINANTS AND MATRICES
- COMPLEX NUMBERS
- FUNCTIONS OF A COMPLEX VARIABLE
- TAYLOR'S AND LAURENT'S SERIES
- SPECIAL FUNCTIONS
- PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
- FOURIER SERIES
- LAPLACE TRANSFORMATION
- INTEGRAL TRANSFORMS
- NUMERICAL TECHNIQUES
- NUMERICAL METHODS FOR SOLUTION OF PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONSCAL
- CULUS OF VARIATION
- TENSOR ANALYSIS
- INFINITE SERIES
- GAMMA, BETA FUNCTION
- CHEBYSHEV POLYNOMIALS
- FUZZY SET
- HANKEL TRANSFORM
- HILBERT TRANSFORM
- EMPIRICAL LAWS AND CURVE FITTING (METHOD OF LEAST SQUARES)
- LINEAR PROGRAMMING
S. Chand Group is one of India’s leading publishing companies. They are in the market for more than seventy years. They develop and publish quality books for students from primary level classes to higher academic levels, including engineering, commerce, management, basic sciences and other courses. It is the first Indian publishing company to be ISO 9001:2008 certified. S. Chand Group is one of the few publishing houses in India with an in-house integrated publishing solution and with a massive distribution network of twenty four locations throughout the country. Their books conform to various syllabus patterns of different education boards and universities.