Auditing | Dr TR Sharma - SAHITYA BHAWAN PUBLICATION
It is a matter of pleasure and pride both to place the present revised edition of the Auditing book in the hands of readers who have encouraged me to prepare this edition within a short interval of time. The book is known for simple language and up-to-date material on the subject and as such, has aroused the interest of readers who have been kind enough to provide valuable suggestions to us from time to time.
The following are some of the peculiarities of the Auditing book:
- Efforts have been made to make the subject-matter still more simple.
- The style of presentation has been made more interesting and grasping.
- The provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2019 have been incorporated in the book wherever necessary.
- The circulars and notifications issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs the Government of India have been utilized to make the book informative with the latest material.
- The chapter on Cost Audit has been thoroughly revised on the basis of the Companies Act, 2013 and Companies (Cost Records & Rules), 2014.
- Chapters on Tax Audit has been thoroughly revised and updated on the basis of the latest amendments made in the Income Tax Act, 1961.You can buy this book from mycoursebook.in at best price
Auditing Book Contents
- Preparation Before and Procedure of Audit
- Internal Control and Internal Check
- Vouching of Impersonal Ledger
- Verification of Assets And Liabilities
- Appointment, Remuneration, Rights, and Duties of an Auditor
- Company Audit
- Auditor’S Report
- Divisible Profits and Dividend
- Liabilities of an Auditor
- Different Audits
- Cost Audit
- Management Audit
- Tax Audit
- Depreciation And Reserves
- Capital and Revenue
- Professional Ethics for the Accountancy Profession